Thursday, September 14, 2017

Likes And Dislikes

That I'm Adrian Abarca and I'm 13 and my life isn't that great and that might sound a little cold hearted which I am but I just  don't like anything in general ecexpt... my sister and that's pretty much it. My favorite color is black. My favorite food is anything that tastes good I don't have a favorite. That my hobbies are go home, eat,practice piano then go to sleep and that's pretty much it. I don't like dogs but if my mind changes I will for sure get a husky. I don't like anything in particular. The last thing I would like to mention is that I really don't like reading but I kinda like writing. That wraps it up and that one thing I hate is forced to do things I don't want to do(Like this for example) No I'm just joking around.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Philip, I've always wanted to play the piano, but I never got the chance. I play the guitar though. Is playing the piano hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah at the beginning it is but you get hang of it.

    ReplyDelete