Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Life has its greatest moments but this one was mine

The greatest moment of my life was when my sister was born, even some people might want just to be the only child but I think differently. That I remember that moment when my dad said to me its a girl, I never wanted a brother ever like I would rather have a dog.. and I hate dogs! The feelings of haveing a sister is amazing and that's probably the happiest moment of my life when I got to see her little cute face.  That her name is Lucy and currently she is 4 months old and around late Aug she was
baptized. When it was over we threw a little party for her and it wasn't that great, kinda boring and just not crazy.                                                                                                                                                 After it was over everybody started to go to sleep. That currently she is teething which I hate because she goes through a lot pain. That she is the best thing that ever happened to me and that I'm only going to see her for like 5 years until I go to college and hardly see her and who knows if it's out of state? So that pretty much wraps everything up and that my step mom and dad are planning to have kids, I just hope that I have another sister.:)

2 comments:

  1. Little babies are the best, especially when they are part of your family. It's easy to tell you are an amazing big brother. I look forward to hearing all about your sister throughout this school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like the best brother ever! Your sister is lucky to have someone who cares so much about her and will definitely look out for her as she grows up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete