Thursday, September 7, 2017

10 Years from now...

In 10 years I will be in law school trying to get a masters degree and if that's successful I will try to work at the District Attorney office(If that's possible). During that time I will probably go to NYC and live in apartment but I will be living alone with a dog but probably a short hair. That I don't want anybody in my life yet because I don't want to deal with if things don't work out, that would just be too stressful and even if things worked out I would have to deal with dates, moving in or out, getting married and having kids.                                                                                                                                If becoming a lawyer doesn't work out then I'll become a detective and just put those killers behind bars! That probably after awhile I will just probably have my main carrer being as detective or ill just figure out what I want in a while. That and in my free time I will probably practice on piano(I love piano) but I know for sure that I will never teach ever in my life. That wraps up everything that I will do in 10 years and there are millions of others people who have different ideas, different taste but we will all have a path that eventually leads us some where. The path we take is on the choices we chose.

2 comments:

  1. Nice that you plan to go to NYC 👌 Put those bad people behind bars 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about your future - it sounds cool! But where is your vision board?

    ReplyDelete