Monday, December 18, 2017

Blog 2(If you don’t read then your a fool)

Abduction
I would give this book a 7/10 because it wasn’t really my type of book but overall it was great. There was a twist and it was bascially about a young girl named April who disappeared. The whole town was worried but one brave soul which was Theo, gathered his friends to help find her. Meanwhile the police found a wanted criminal named Leeper was finaly caught but he stated knew where April was apparently. Should they believe him or should they leave their faith to themselves. I would recommend this book to people who like crime and mystery, now go read this book and tell me what you think!



1 comment:

  1. I like the energy of the blog - your voice definitely comes through! But, I want more. Where is the author and genre? Also, you need to edit - there are run-ons!

    ReplyDelete